1. This helpful narrative will teach you where varicose veins come from and why they make your legs feel the way that they do.
2. Each patient is unique and presents with a variable allotment of findings. Each treatment plan is tailored differently for that individual patient. This video walks you through how we determine how best to proceed with your treatment.
3. This is the most important element of your evaluation and we are committed to understanding how your venous system contributes to your symptoms. We walk you through a typical venous mapping examination and explain why each individual component is necessary.
4. Laser ablation of the superficial truncal venous system is the gold standard in minimally invasive treatment for varicose veins. This tutorial will walk you through how we use the laser to fix those broken veins.
5. The laser fiber isn’t able to make sharp turns and doesn’t perform well in redundant segments of veins. However, a pharmaceutical detergent can be used to treat those pesky blue bulging veins. This video teaches you how!
6. Cyanoacrylate (glue) closure of the long segment truncal veins is an option in the appropriate patient setting. Learn more about how the glue works in this short video.
7. No two venous practitioners use the same strength, duration, or length of compression. However, our closure rate is 99%. We think we’ve got this one knocked. This video explains why we’ve chosen the protocol that we follow.
8. You’re on your way to having your legs back to normal, however there is a short recuperative phase. This video walks you through what steps you need to take to have the best outcome.
9. Just because your leg feels better, doesn’t mean that you’re done. We need to make sure that the appropriate veins are closed and determine if there is anything left to treat!
Casper Medical Imaging & Outpatient Radiology
419 South Washington St., Suite 101 Casper, Wyoming 82601