MD – Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine, Maywood, IL
Fellowship – University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Chapel Hill, NC
Residency – Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL & Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University Medical Center, Augusta, GA
Undergraduate – University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN, Bachelor of Sciences in Environmental Sciences
- Banner Wyoming Medical Center
- Community Hospital in Torrington, Wyoming
- Platte County Memorial Hospital in Wheatland, Wyoming
- Washakie Medical Center in Worland, Wyoming
- Niobrara Community Hospital in Lusk, Wyoming
- North Platte Valley Medical Center in Saratoga, Wyoming
Dr. Hausauer has been providing evening emergency/general diagnostic radiology coverage with Casper Medical Imaging since completing his Fellowship in Abdominal Imaging at the University of North Carolina in 2022.
He is a proud graduate of the University of Notre Dame (go, Irish!).
He enjoys all things sport-related (particularly college football), traveling, hiking, spending time with his family, and playing with his dog